Conference



We have just got back from the CHARGE conference held at the Twinwaters Resort on the Sunshine Coast. The conference was fantastic and I learned so much during the weekend, I got to meet amazing parents of kids with CHARGE, I got to meet fantastic support people and teachers of children with CHARGE, I met Belinda (an adult with CHARGE) and she was so nice, she was also really good with the kids and they all loved her. I met David Brown (Education Specialist with vast experience of children with CHARGE, he works for Deaf Blind Services in San Fransisco), Tim Hartshorne(Proffessor and Director of the School Psychology program at Central Michigan University and father of a CHARGE child) and Rob Last (Teacher of the Deaf, working with CHARGE children for many many years, he also has a strong interest in sensory impairment).
The kids were well looked after by volunteers and whisked off to the zoo on Saturday, where they had a great time... Stephanie and Aiden were lucky enough to be carried around by David...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home